The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers.
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress.
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Over-charge prevention & Temperature monitoring to protect batteries
- Reverse polarity protection
Battery Activation: For every installed battery, the D4 will activate the battery by charging it for six seconds at a low current. If zero voltage is detected, all three yellow power indicators will blink quickly. If activation fails the first time, please remove and reinstall the battery once again and activate for the second time. Note: The D4 is not recommended for use with over-discharged (zero volt) UNPROTECTED Li-ion batteries. Li-ion batteries without a protection circuit can potentially cause a fire or explosion.
Specifications: Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1% Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
Customers Also Viewed