The Intellicharge i4 is a universal, automatic charger which is compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers.
1. Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously.
2. Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently.
3. Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
4. Three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge).
5. Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
6. 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery.
7. Automatically stops charging when complete.
8. Reverse polarity protection.
9. Designed for optimal heat dissipation.
For every installed battery, the i2 will activate the battery by charging it for six seconds at a low current.
If zero voltage is detected, all three yellow power indicators will blink quickly.
If activation fails the first time, please remove and reinstall the battery once again and activate for the second time.
Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
Input power: 10W
Output voltage: 4.2V +-1% / 1.48V +-1%
Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2