Best Vape Tanks
Best Vape Tanks | Buy Vape Tanks Online
Whatever your experience is as a vaper, you know that the best vape tanks are essential for a great vaping experience. With our wide selection, you'll find the Best Vape Tanks at unbeatable prices. Our tanks provide superior vapor production and consistent flavor every time. Plus, we offer a variety of sizes and colors, making it easy to match your style!
Buy Quality Vape Tanks Online
No matter your experience level, we've got the perfect vape tank for you! Please choose from our sub-ohm tanks, rebuildable atomizers, and more. Our experienced staff is here to help you find the right tank so that you can enjoy an amazing vaping experience every time. Select from Smok T-Air Subtank Bulb Glass, Kanger EVOD Clearomizer Tank, GeekVape Z Max Tank, and more at Perfect Vape. We also offer a variety of MTL (mouth-to-lung) vape tanks that produce a smooth and flavorful vapor. MTL vaping is perfect for new vapers looking for a more consistent and delicious experience. Plus, building up nicotine levels with an MTL tank is much easier. Stop by and check out our selection of Cheap Vape Tanks today!
Purchase Affordable & High Quallity Vape Tanks At Perfect Vape
Smok T-Air Subtank Bulb Glass costs $2.08. We also have Kanger EVOD Clearomizer Tank, which costs $4.22. There's a price drop for GeekVape Z Max Tank, which now costs just $20.50. You can purchase our tanks at rates that are quite reasonable. To ensure you can enjoy vaping without putting a strain on your finances, we offer only the greatest goods at the most competitive pricing. We also provide various price drops throughout the year to ensure you get the most bang for your buck with each purchase. So, enjoy our top-of-the-line vape tanks collection!
More Vapor Products At Perfect Vape
If you're changing flavors, clean your tank before refilling it. To fill a vape tank, you need to follow these instructions–
- Take the tank off the vaporizer by unscrewing the airflow base on the bottom.
- Then put the mouthpiece, top connector aside and clean the tank.
- Now, you have to put an e-liquid (1 drop)in each of the holes.
- Access points for the e-liquid by unscrewing the top connector from the tank.
- Then squirt the e-liquid until it reaches the tank's horizontal hash mark.
- Screw the top connector and mouthpiece back on after filling your tank.
- Reassemble your vaporizer by inserting the coil back in and tightening the base.
A vape tank is an e-cigarette or mod device that holds your e-liquid and has a coil to vaporize it. Most devices have a tank on top of the battery, larger than the box-shaped component on modern devices and the pen-like component on older designs. You can also use vape tanks with pen-style vaping devices as long as they have a resistance of 1 Ohm or higher. Some types of vape tanks are Sub Ohm Vape Tanks, MTL (mouth-to-lung) Tanks, RTA (rebuildable tank atomizer), and Disposable Vape Tanks.
Your vape tank can be leaking because of the following reasons-
- Loose screw in your vape tanks
- If the rubber O-ring gets old or broken
- Minor cracks or damages in your tank
- Overheating of coils due to extreme temperatures
- Overfilling the tank
- The broken wick in your coil in RTA (rebuildable tank atomizer)
- Use of low-grade e-liquid without correct PG and VG ratios
A vape tank costs from $2 to $25 per tank. At Perfect Vape, you can get Horizon Falcon 2 Replacement Bulb Glass at just $2.09/glass. Similarly, the Vaporesso Zero S Mesh Pod (Zero Mesh) 1.0ohm 2 pack costs $5.00. And the SMOK TFV16 Sub-Ohm Tank costs $22.25/tank. But the prices can change depending on the tank type (mesh/sub-ohm), brands (GeekVape/VOOPOO), and the quality of the vape tank.
To take out a vape tank, follow the instructions below–
- Grasp the hardware on the top and bottom of the tank
- Then, move the threads counterclockwise to loosen them
- After unscrewing, you will have two halves, i.e., top and bottom hardware
- The top gets attached to the mouthpiece, and the bottom gets attached with an atomizer coil
- Unscrew the atomizer coil by turning it counterclockwise
- Lift the mouthpiece straight up and pop it out of the socket to remove it
To open a stuck vape tank, follow these instructions–
- Firstly, use a rubber band or pair of gloves to grasp the tank in a better way
- Put warm water in the stuck areas for a few minutes
- Wait for the metal to expand slightly
- Then put the tank in the freezer after placing it in a plastic bag
- Now untangle the threads, as cold-induced contraction might've made it easier
- You should use pliers and a cloth to shield the tank's end
- Don't overtighten, as it can harm the tank
If you want to remove the glass in a vape tank, then go through the following steps–
- First, release the base from the battery or mod, and remove the tank
- Then pour out any leftover e-liquid or wipe it out with a fresh cloth to empty the tank
- Remove the glass tube from the tank's base by carefully unscrewing it
- Avoid damaging the coil or any other parts
- Firmly screw the new glass into place before removing the old one
- Before you start vaping again, fill the tank with your preferred e-liquid
- Also, let the coil saturate for a while
At Perfect Vape, some of the best tanks are–
- GeekVape Zeus Nano Tank - $15.67/tank
- VOOPOO TPP Pod Tank 2 - $15.07/tank
- GeekVape Z Nano 2 Tank - $16.60/tank
- GeekVape Mesh Coils for Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank 5 pack - $11.47 - $12.36
- Vaporesso Renova Zero Pods 2 pack - $4.09
With these vape tanks, you can get about 300 standard puffs from 1 ml of liquid. Our best premium vape tanks are leak-free and transparent, making it easier for you to see the juice levels.