Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A vape can range from as little as $4 to $60 per device depending on the brand, size, design, battery length, components, heating features, etc. Here is the overview of some of the best-selling disposable vapes that you can buy from PerfectVape:EBDESIGN BC5000 costs $13.95,Funky Republic Ti7000 costs $14.49,Lost Mary BM5000 costs $14.50. Some devices like traditional vape kits may require further supplies such as coils; however, since vapes are 88% cheaper than cigarettes, buying a vape is worth it!
Firstly check the manual of your specific device.
Here's how you can use a vape pen:
- Press the activation button 5 times quickly.
- Then, the device will start to blink.
- Now for the draw-activated vape pen, start to vape by drawing the vapor into your mouth for a few seconds. Now hold it for more seconds before releasing it.
- Press the activation button and draw the vapor into your mouth for a few seconds for button-activated vape pens.
Remember, if you are new to vaping, your body needs time to adjust to the e-liquid. So buy MTL (Mouth-to-lung) inhalation (small vapes), as these are great for beginners!
The vapes come from nicotine strengths of:
- 0% | 0mg/mL (Non-nicotine vape)
- 1% | 10mg/mL
- 2% | 20mg/mL
- 3% | 30mg/mL
- 4% | 40mg/mL
- 5% | 50mg/mL
- 6% | 60mg/mL
To recharge a disposable vape, use a standard micro-USB Type cable that works specifically to the device. Here's how you can recharge the rechargeable disposable vape:
- Find the charging port: It has a micro-USB or USB Type-C port.
- Plug the USB cable into the USB wall charger: Charge your vape for 30-60 minutes or if applicable, when the battery display shows full.
Here's how you can use a vape safely:
- The right way to inhale and exhale: Draw the vapor. Hold it inside your mouth for a few (i.e., 2 to 3) seconds and inhale it into your lungs. Finally, slowly exhale!
- Adjust the temperature: Lower temperature = More flavor, and Higher temperature = More vapor. So adjust the temperature from low to medium.
- Take shorter puffs on higher-strength e-liquids: If you do so, you won't cough or feel dry burn!
A vape works when the vape mod (i.e., battery source) powers a coil that vaporizes e-juice in an atomizer(i.e., cartridge or reservoir). Then, when you draw the vape through the mouthpiece, you can inhale the vapor. You can use a battery-operated vape device to inhale nicotine, marijuana, and other flavorings.
Here's a rundown of vape parts:
- Cartomizer/Tank/Pod: It is at the top of a vape and is responsible for storing e-juice. They contain coils that assist in vaporizing the e-juice.
- Mouthpiece (Drip Tip): 810 drip tip (larger hole) is 12.5mm, and 510 drip tip (smaller hole) is 8.5mm.
- Airflow: It is at the side of the atomizer and is an important feature to maintain the quality of vapor hit.
- Atomizers: It is responsible for creating vapor. They come in 2 types:RTA (rebuildable tank atomizer) or RDA (rebuildable drip atomizer).
- Battery: Some vape have removable batteries while others have internal batteries.
- Display Screen: It allows you to see wattage, coil resistance, voltage, ampere, and puff counts.
- Modes: Some devices have modes like VPS, temperature control, battery level, and bypass.
- USB charging port: Vapes have micro-USB or USB-C charging ports.
- Button controls: It helps to control the wattage, which helps to get perfect vape hits.
- Fire button: This button helps to turn it on and off when you press it multiple times.
The different types of vaping devices available at PerfectVape are: Disposable Vapes, E-Liquid, Vaping Kits, Coils, Batteries, Alternative Devices and more.
For e-liquids, the nicotine strength is available from 0 mg/mL (0% nicotine) to 50 mg/mL (50% nicotine). There are 2 types of nicotine available in e-liquids : Freebase and Nic Salts. Freebase nicotine hits a harsh throat and has higher Propylene Glycol (PG) than Vegetable Glycerin (VG). However, Nic Salts have higher VG than PG, which is smoother to inhale. You should buy the right nicotine-strength e-liquids depending on the different types of vaping kits: For Direct To Lung Sub Ohm Kits, you should buy either 0%, 0.3% or 0.6% nicotine strength. For any Mouth To Lung products such as vape pens, pod kits and mod kits, you can either buy 0.6%, 0.8% or at the most - 20 mg nicotine strength.
Absolutely! In the U.S., according to Federal Tobacco 21 Law (T21), you must be legally 21 years old to purchase vaping products. These vaping products include:
- Vape pens
- Any flavorings for ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery System)
- Even for zero-nicotine vapes or liquids, you must be 21 to buy them.
Here's a quick guide to choose the right vaping device:
- If you are looking to quit smoking, then buy a Cig-A-Like.
- If you want both DTL or MTL inhalation methods, choose Box Mods.
- f you want a portable and affordable device with variations on e-juice flavors then go for a vape pen.
- If you are an experienced vaper and want the highest wattage capacity device or just want to learn to build coils, then go for a mechanical mod.
- If you want to vape e-juices with higher nicotine concentrations, then get a pod mod.
On average, a new coil can last for 1 to 2 weeks. However, the exact time of replacing coils and other components in a vape depends on:
- How often do you vape?
- How well do you clean your device?
- What wattage/power of coil are you using?
- What type of e-liquid (VG or PG, etc.) are you using?
- Burnt taste
- Less vapor production
- Vape is leaking
- Dry hits
- E-liquid is getting darker
- Atomizer error messages
Here's how you can properly clean and maintain your vaping device for longevity, optimal performance, and overall vaping experience:
- Disassemble the device: Remove the vape tank, coil, and battery (or mod).
- Clean the vape tank: Mixture warm water and baking soda or a 50/50 mix of water and vinegar if there's any residue or built-up grime. Use a soft cloth, cotton swabs, or a small brush to scrub the inside gently.
- Clean the coil: Hold it under a gentle flow of warm water for 20-30 seconds. Let it air dry completely after shaking off any excess water.
- Clean the battery (mod) and mouthpiece: Use a soft cloth/cotton swab and dip it in rubbing alcohol or a vape cleaning solution. Focus on the threads, connectors, and crevices where dust or residues can accumulate.
- Reassemble the device: Once your device is completely dry, reassemble your vaping device.
- Inspect your device for any damage, replace worn-out or aged coils, and check the tank's seal for leaks. Always clean your device at least once every 1 to 2 weeks to maintain optimal performance.
If you used to smoke cigarettes and just shifted to vaping, then we suggest selecting nicotine strength as per the number of cigarettes you smoke per day: If you smoke 1 to 5 cigs a day, buy 0.6% to 1% nicotine strength vape, if you smoke 5 to 10 cigs then buy a 1.8% nic strength vape, if you smoke 15 to 20 cigs a day, buy a 2% to 3% nic strength vape and if you smoke 20+ cigs a day then you can get a 5% to 10% nic strength vape.
Most vape tanks are compatible with vaping devices with 510 connections. Here is the list of vape tanks that are compatible with vaping devices:
Standard tanks are compatible with all devices , Sub Ohm tanks are compatible with vaping devices that have wattage control and enough power supply for sub-ohm atomizer, RTAs (Rebuildable Tank Atomizers) are compatible with mods that can handle specific resistance of the coil and RDTAs (Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizers) are compatible with vaping devices that have a 510 connection and can handle the specified coil resistance.
No, most vape tanks have specific coils, so it's best to use the suggested coil of the same brand in the vape tank.
Here are some mentions of our best-selling vape brands at PerfectVape:
- ELF BAR EBDESIGNS EBCREATE
- Lost Vape
- Geek Bar
PerfectVape accepts credit cards like American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- We don't surcharge for using a credit card to purchase any of the vaping products.
- We don't accept gift cards.