- 0.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The T3S is a bottom coil Clearomizer tank system by Kanger. It features replaceable atomizer heads and an e-liquid capacity of about 3mL. The T3 is eGo Cone threaded and NOT 510 threaded. This clearomizer fastens onto the outer cone threads of an eGo battery.The T3s can only be used on a non-eGo battery if used with a 510 to eGo adapter.
Bottom-coil cartomizers provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor and reduced wicking issues.
Unlike other clearomizers, the mouthpiece of the T3S is permanently attached and it is filled from the bottom. This two piece design is a major advantage over other tanks with replaceable atomizer heads. If the T3s atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with e-liquid, the atomizer head (base) can easily be replaced without the need to drain the e-liquid in the tank first.
To fill the T3S, unscrew the bottom atomizer head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with 2.4mL to 3mL of e-liquid. With the tank mouthpiece end-down, screw the atomizer head back on (see image#6).
- The metal tube in the center of this clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
This T3S to me is the perfect way to vape if you are quitting smoking! Unit satisfies completely. Problem with unit is it leaks IF you abuse it. By that I mean DON'T DROP IT or HIT IT!!! Mouthpiece and body are joined behind the chrome ring as a tongue and groove glue joint. You drop or strike the unit enough the glue loosen plus the tube seal at the mouthpiece will start to crack and then you are looking at a replacement. I have had some I never dropped and they still are as good as new. Those I accidentally dropped started leaking within a month ! I continue to use this unit because they are the best for me. 1 fill last all day and I estimate its about a pack of regular "weeds"!
These are alright if you like big tanks but to me they are to big and takes a lot of liquid to fill. The 1.8ohm coils are prefect and it what I normally use but to big for my opinion. I prefer to use the Evod cartos over these any day.
Great tanks. Been using them a while. Pretty hard to find. So glad you still carry them.
My stuff shipped fast and I love it! I have 1 question though. What is the resistance of the coil on these? I need to order more and I don't know what to select on resistance. I want it the same as these. Thank you!
I like this tank because it's clear. You can see when you're running low or if something gets in the tip. Perfect Vape also sells it at a great value!
I buy this one for my boyfriend. He loves that it's see through and the amount of air flow. We are loyal to Kanger products for the durability. I highly recommend this product. Price is right and I'll be buying more from Perfect Vape.
These are a great tank for the price. You can see your liquid level. Personally I like more air flow so I drilled out the 3 air holes to 1/16" diameter and they work great! Before drilling them out they didn't have much air flow....afterwards they have great draw. I have bought about 8-10 of these and have used them for months. I've only had 2 wear out on me and start leaking but for the price I can easily replace them.
Unlike the other types of smoking devices, this has a wick that saturates quicker. I always weight at least an hour for mine to soak in. That's why I rotate mine. I have about five in the rotation, so the wicks saturates longer. I recommend the T3S for any smoker.
Defo My fave tank. I've tried the Nautilus but I like to switch out juices like I change My panties. Unfortunately I don't have the money to have 7 nautilus laying around. This is a very dependable tank and I can put more juice in this then others.