Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 or above and get 10% off
- When the LED indicator turns red, it indicates that the battery is charging.
- When the LED indicator turns green, it indicates that the battery is fully charged.
Lithium Ion Battery Warning
Usage of Li-ion batteries is at your own risk!
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- User must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries when charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Please perform your due diligence and make sure that this battery is compatible with the item for which you intend to use.
- Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use battery if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit – battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal.
Perfect Vape LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery.
Posted by Jack Sumner on 3rd Dec 2015
Bought a couple of the 650 mah units for around the house. They work great, and the flush button prevents accidental firings.
very good batteries
Posted by Unknown on 21st Oct 2015
Best Batteries Iv'e tried over the last three yrs.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Aug 2015
These are great. I just wish I could get a few orange ones.
Posted by Dana on 4th Nov 2014
Evods are very good batteries.No complaints from customers
Reliable and Sturdy
Posted by Unknown on 7th Jun 2014
Customers are buying them up, no returns so far even with folk who are hard on their batteries that they carry around and drop often.