Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 or above and get 10% off
The Kanger Protank offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Clearomizers but with the introduction of a glass tank! The Protank is also 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded MOD without the need for an adapter. It also comes with a matching Ego Cone cover for Ego battery users.
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads
- Bottom Coil
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- Advertised with a 2.5ml but it can hold up to 3ml
- Unlike other Kanger Tanks, the ProTank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Matching Ego Cone Cover included
- Dimensions: 2-11/16"L x 3/4"D
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
We only accept DOA returns.
Well worth the price
Posted by Bill M. on 28th Apr 2017
I only gave 4 stars because of the way Kanger sends this tank to you with the bottom hardware making the coil's contact pin being the connection to the battery. This is a major leak issue, but by putting the Kangar v2 air control on the tank it becomes a 5 star tank. You need to check the coil's that come with this tank also, I received a 1.8 that read 2.13 and a 2.5 that read 2.75 but by using the Ohm's law calculations you can still use them. None of these issues are Perfect Vape's fault, it's a Kanger thing but overall I really like this tank and you won't find it cheaper or get it quicker anywhere than at Perfect Vape!
Customers also viewed