IMREN 18650 3500mah 30a (Flat Top/ GOLD) 2 PACK
- Calculated at Checkout
Lithium Ion Battery Warning
Usage of Li-ion batteries is at your own risk!
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- User must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries when charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Please perform your due diligence and make sure that this battery is compatible with the item for which you intend to use.
- Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use battery if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit – battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal.
Perfect Vape LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery.
These were the first set of batteries I ever purchased. Since then, I have bought LG HG2, Sony VTC6, MXJO, Samsung 30Q, Efest 2900mAh, and various iJoy batteries. Almost all are dead and will not take a charge. But those original Imren 3500mAh batteries still do and I have used them more than any! I replaced them with two more new Imren 3500mAh batteries about 3 years after the first because though the originals took charge... they didn't last half as long. However...the main thing to know is I still have those original batteries and they will still take a charge. All of those other batteries mentioned above are dead now and will not take a charge. This review was time-tested and can be verified by Perfect Vape. Order #99289 placed 9th Aug 2017. Those original batteries will still take a charge...won't last but about 6 hours...but no battery I bought since even comes close...none! This is the only battery I want to buy now!