The iStick 40W is a battery mod with temperature control function. Both the TC-Ni and the regular VW mode are available with max 40 watt output. Powered by a built-in 2600mAh battery and integrated micro USB port for easy charging. The iStick 40W can be used while charging as well. With OLED screen display and precise buttons for adjustment, it's a handy and excellent small size TC mod for you!
- Temperature control function
- Temperature range: 200°F-600°F or 100℃-315℃
- Built in 2600mAh battery
- Output wattage range: 1W-40W
- Allowed resistance range: 0.05ohm-2.5ohm
- OLED screen to display: Atomizer resistance, Output wattage, Output voltage & Battery level
- Can be charged via the micro USB port when vaping
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- No wall adapter comes with the kit
The eleaf istick 40w is fairly easy to use and the battery life is great for its small size. It fires up my atty right away, can lock the coil resistance, and change settings quickly.
Only cons I'd have with this mod is it does not support SS coils for TC mode, the TI coil recognition is a hidden feature you have to search online to find out how to access, and you can't change to preset 40w in TC mode. If it supported SS coils, I'd up the rating.