- 0.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The EVOD is a bottom coil clearomizer tank system by Kanger. It features replaceable atomizer heads and has an e-liquid capacity of about 2mL. The EVOD is eGo Cone threaded and NOT 510 threaded. This clearomizer fastens onto the outer cone threads of an eGo battery. The EVOD can only be used on a non-eGo battery if used with a 510 to eGo adapter.
Bottom coil cartomizers provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor and reduced wicking issues.
Unlike other clearomizers, the mouthpiece of the EVOD is permanently attached and it is filled from the bottom. This two piece design is a major advantage over other tanks with replaceable atomizer heads. If the EVOD atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with eLiquid, the atomizer head (base) can be easily replaced without the need to drain the e-liquid in the tank first.
To fill the EVOD, unscrew the bottom atomizer head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with approx. 2mL of e-liquid. With the tank mouthpiece end-down, screw the atomizer head back on.
- The metal tube in the center of this clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the EVOD can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the EVOD.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
These are the best I have found
I love this tank no leaking problems so far great vape with great flavor the only reason I say second favorite and give four stars is because I prefer to be able to see my liquid levels without having to peak threw a little slit witch is why I prefer the t3s but this is still a wonderful product
The evod has been perfect. Not only does the color do so much for me. I have two others on order....but I'm also coveting the green and yellow one as well and hopefully I will get these two colors soon.
The customer service is exceptional as well.
THANK YOU PERFECT VAPE, YOU ROCK!
I'm a huge fan of these babies! Smooth draw w/ no leaking! They are sleek & beautiful as well! PV has the best product & value available! Highly recommend!
Evods are a top seller at my store. Great bottom coil tank with next to none in leakage. Easy to switch out. Great vape production.
Great Product haven't had any complains about it! Works great!
Love how this tank works, its so easy to clean so you can change the flavor. I highly recommend it to all of my customers and its the only tank I use.