Kanger Evod 900mah USB Battery
- 0.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
All-new version of the popular Kanger EVOD battery. Now with USB passthrough function. You can charge these batteries with the included standard mini-USB cable, or the optional standard eGo charger. Perfect for charging in the car, the passthrough function allows you to use the device while it's charging. because the USB plus is on the bottom, you no longer have to remove the tank or clearomizer to charge. Includes a metal cap dust cover that unscrews to protect the USB port.
Genuine Kangertech battery which is rated at 1000mAh and can last up to 8 hours on one charge.
Features a 510 connector with eGo threading to ensure maximum compatibility. Use a standard eGo charger to charge these.
These feature 5-click protection. To shut off the battery, simply click the fire button 5 times quickly and you'll see the LED flash a few times. Now it's off and the button won't fire. Very handy if it's placed in your pocket or purse.
These are a perfect match with the Kanger EVOD clearomizers.
Price is for 1 (one) battery
Lithium Ion Battery Warning
Usage of Li-ion batteries is at your own risk!
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- User must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries when charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Please perform your due diligence and make sure that this battery is compatible with the item for which you intend to use.
- Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use battery if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit – battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal.
Perfect Vape LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery.