Vision Spinner Variable Voltage 1300mAh eGo Battery (NEW!)
The new Vision Spinner battery is the largest variable voltage eGo style battery made today. It uses smart buck-boost converter technology, which allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.3v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom. Regulated voltage output remains stable as battery is depleted. This battery is shorter (also a bit wider) than the Joyetech Twist 1000 yet provides more power.
The Spinner battery is safer than regular eGo batteries because it offers 3 kinds of Protection:
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Additional features and notes:
- 5-click On/Off lock feature; Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery or turn it off.
- A fully charged Spinner 1300mAh variable voltage battery can provide 14-16 hours of use.
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.