The T3S is a bottom coil Clearomizer tank system by Kanger. It features replaceable atomizer heads and has an e-liquid capacity of about 3mL. The T3 is eGo Cone threaded and NOT 510 threaded. This clearomizer fastens onto the outer cone threads of an eGo battery. The T3s can only be used on a non-eGo battery if used with a 510 to eGo adapter.
Bottom coil cartomizers provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor and reduced wicking issues.
Unlike other clearomizers, the mouthpiece of the T3S is permanently attached and it is filled from the bottom. This two piece design is a major advantage over other tanks with replaceable atomizer heads. If the T3s atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with e-liquid, the atomizer head (base) can easily be replaced without the need to drain the e-liquid in the tank first.
To fill the T3S, unscrew the bottom atomizer head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with 2.4mL to 3mL of e-liquid. With the tank mouthpiece end-down, screw the atomizer head back on (see image#6).
- The metal tube in the center of this clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
We only accept DOA returns.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Mu favorite tank.
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Jan 2016
I like this tank because it's clear. You can see when you're running low or if something gets in the tip. Perfect Vape also sells it at a great value!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Nov 2015
I buy this one for my boyfriend. He loves that it's see through and the amount of air flow. We are loyal to Kanger products for the durability. I highly recommend this product. Price is right and I'll be buying more from Perfect Vape.
My all day everday Tank
Posted by Unknown on 19th Oct 2015
These are a great tank for the price. You can see your liquid level. Personally I like more air flow so I drilled out the 3 air holes to 1/16" diameter and they work great! Before drilling them out they didn't have much air flow....afterwards they have great draw. I have bought about 8-10 of these and have used them for months. I've only had 2 wear out on me and start leaking but for the price I can easily replace them.
the perfect way to smoke, immediat wick saturation
Posted by Unknown on 15th Sep 2015
Unlike the other types of smoking devices, this has a wick that saturates quicker. I always weight at least an hour for mine to soak in. That's why I rotate mine. I have about five in the rotation, so the wicks saturates longer. I recommend the T3S for any smoker.
Posted by Kari on 27th Jul 2015
Defo My fave tank. I've tried the Nautilus but I like to switch out juices like I change My panties. Unfortunately I don't have the money to have 7 nautilus laying around. This is a very dependable tank and I can put more juice in this then others.
my bring everywhere go to tank
Posted by Joeyvape on 27th May 2015
I love this tank as a heavy chain vaper this tank hold a good amount of liquid gives a great draw with plenty of flavor I love how I can see where my liquids at without peeking threw a little slit like the mt3s very easy to maintain and just as easy to refill no syringe necessary never had a problem would happily reveling l recommend to any new or experienced vaper
Great Bargin Tank
Posted by AG on 13th Feb 2015
Second order of 3. Had five but lost 2 on a trip. They last a long time & had only one fog on me. Love the big volume they hold at a good price. Use them with an EVOD 1600 VV.
Posted by Carolyn on 4th Aug 2014
These are the best tanks I've found. I've tried several different types but these are my favorite. And a good price to boot.
Very Good Product
Posted by Unknown on 18th Jul 2014
Popular with customers. Comments: They can keep track of the fill level both when filling & during use. Women customers love the clear colors with a same color battery. Draw said to be great also.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jun 2014
Works excellant right out of the package and seems to be of quality materials.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next