The MT3s is a bottom coil Clearomizer tank system by Kanger. It features replaceable atomizer heads and has a eLiquid capacity of about 3ml. The MT3s is eGo Cone threaded and NOT 510 threaded. This clearomizer fastens onto the outer cone threads of an eGo battery. The MT3s can only be used on a non-eGo battery if used with a 510 to eGo adapter.
Bottom coil cartomizers provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor, and reduced wicking issues.
Unlike other Clearomizers, the mouthpiece of the MT3s is permanently attached and it is filled from the bottom. This two-piece design is a major advantage over other tanks with replaceable atomizer heads. If the MT3 atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with eLiquid, the atomizer head (base) can be easily replaced without the need to drain the eLiquid in the tank first.
To fill the MT3s unscrew the bottom atomizer head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with 2.4 ml- 3 ml of eLiquid. With the tank mouthpiece-end down, screw the atomizer head back on.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.